[NAGDU] nail grinders for our dogs

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 30 23:41:14 UTC 2017

Hi Julie,

Glad you found a model of Dremel that also works well. The one my husband
has is too big and heavy for me, so now we each have one. lol. I used to
have a Peticure, which I liked a lot, but it died and is no longer being
made. At first I missed the nail guide holes that I had with the Peticure,
but I'm getting better at using the open grinding wheel. Yes, I keep it on a
lower speed as well. One could do some serious damage at those high speeds.
I forgot to say that the Dremel Micro is very quiet as well. And it spins in
the direction I need since I like my dog cuddled up on my left hand side
when I do nails. No more than a count of two or three on each nail before
moving on. Sometimes doing a paw twice. And treats of course wen we're all
done!

Jean and Bode