[NAGDU] Musher's Secret was RE: Keeping Booties on

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Jun 5 13:52:26 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I've always wondered how the Musher's Secret works on hot pavement, so it's good to know that others use it for that purpose. I actually have some in my dog supply drawer, but have not yet used it.
So, now some questions...
How do I apply it? How much do you use? How long does the dog need to stay still while it dries? Will it stain carpet? And, will it hurt if he licks a bit of it off?
Ok, I think that's it for now *smiles*
Deanna and Mambo