[NAGDU] Musher's Secret was RE: Keeping Booties on

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 14:39:57 UTC 2017

If they lick it off, it's fine, it's just bee's wax. Usually, I use about a thumbnail sized amount for each paw. After I apply it, I play the hand targeting game with her laying down for like 3 mins, then we are good to go. Playing a targeting game keeps her from licking while it dries.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone