[NAGDU] Wind Ensemble

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Tue Jun 6 03:29:33 UTC 2017

I would be very impressed if you would be able to keep earmuffs on your dogs head without her shaking them off. I tend to agree with Cindy I think she would be OK as long as she was introduced to it and orchestra performances really are what maybe two hours at the most? I would think try her out in rehearsals and see how she does.
This sounds really exciting I would be curious to see how she does! Good luck

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin