[NAGDU] Wind Ensemble

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 6 03:34:08 UTC 2017

MuttMuffs are a real thing. I bought a pear 2.5 years ago and have successfully used them at hockey games - when our local team went to the playoffs and we had screaming fans and loud horns and all the rest. They DO stay on if you tighten them appropriately and get the dog accustomed to them :)Daryl----- Original Message -----