[NAGDU] Wind Ensemble

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 7 14:29:18 UTC 2017

One of my TSE classmates plays trumpet, solo and in an ensemble.  She got
the mutt muffs for her dog when she noticed he was being upset by the
trumpet.  She says they've worked well.

I used to play in a bagpipe band, many years ago, before all these
new-fangled things came out for dogs.  It was loud, but my dogs never seemed
to mind.  So you never know.
Tracy