[NAGDU] Bringing dogfood internationally

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Thu Jun 8 20:04:16 UTC 2017

This was a couple of years ago but I called the folks that I was going to be staying with an asked them to go by the local grocery store to see if they had the same dog food as the one that my dog was eating. It was a namebrand big dog food company kind of dog food and it turns out they had it so I did not take a lot of food with me I took enough for a couple of days and packed in my suitcase because I was going to be there for almost a month and we bought a bag of dog food when I got there.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin