[NAGDU] Emotional Support Dog attack on delta.

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 02:23:47 UTC 2017

It's a horrible thing....
Just to clarify:
Emotional support dogs are PETS. They need no training and nothing. Just simple pets, which airlines allow in the cabin for free.

The dog was in the cabin and it was fully legal.

The hole story just bothers me beyond the sky.
There's zero reason why airlines should allow emotional support pets on board. It's so easy to resolve - just announce that pets, emotional support dogs, are not allowed anymore in the cabin. If the want, they can still transport them for free in containers or kennels, but not unconfined in cabins.
We run into those dogs all the time and it's really really bothersome.
Also the person, who owns the dog should face consequences.
The whole thing is just not acceptable.
I'm really sorry for the guy, who go bit. How traumatic.
Sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone