[NAGDU] Service dog attack on delta.

lkeeler at comcast.net lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 02:24:30 UTC 2017

I heard about it as well. I tend to aggree that our service dogs as opposed
to the so-called emotional support dogs should be let on. But, the real
issue here is that the dog was able to do that in the first place! If the
dogs and handlers had the training that most of us are familiar with the
dogs simply would not be doing this kind of thing!