[NAGDU] Guide dogs and extremely noisy environments

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 20:39:36 UTC 2017

That really depends on the dog.  Both Brewer and September did wonderfully at concerts, church services, baseball games, and the football game I attended and performed at with the university choir.  Belto has done well at the concerts I have taken him to, but I have not taken him to any sporting events yet.
Hope this helps,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone