[NAGDU] International travel

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 16 14:10:02 UTC 2017

I know I have to send the paperwork to travel internationally to the USDA
within 10 days of travel.  Is that 10 days before I leave, or before I
arrive?  It's an overnight flight, so they're not the same dates.

And, does a qualified vet have to do the exam and paperwork within that 10
days, or can she do it before that?  I'm trying to get as much done
beforehand as I can.

My contact in the Irish Agriculture Ministry said the vet could see my dog
any time, but I'm not sure the USDA agrees.  I've written to them to ask,
but I don't know if they'll actually respond.

Thanks.

Tracy