[NAGDU] Putting the "fur" in furnature

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 16 13:43:04 UTC 2017

FWIW, I bought a furniture cover from Amazon.  It's a nice quilted material, and is easy to wash.  We bought a chair a few years ago that looked like leather, but wasn't, and the material started to flake off in an unpleasing manner.  The cover I bought covers up the problem nicely, and it's also easy to clean.
Tracy