[NAGDU] Where to purchase Raincoats and booties was RE: Guide dog accessories

Stacie Hardy - NFBHOU shardy at nfbtx.org
Sat Jun 17 19:18:37 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I'd recommend checking out Rough Ware. I might be spelling their name
wrong, so please forgive me. However, they have many wonderful things.
They also offer guide and service dog handlers a discount. Good luck.

Stacie Hardy <shardy at nfbtx.org>
President: NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Voice and Text: (346) 704-0190 or (832) 779-7477

"A question never asked is an answer never known"
"Live the life you want!"