[NAGDU] Where to purchase Raincoats and booties was RE: Guide dog accessories

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 19:18:59 UTC 2017

Hello:

I tried boots in the winter to protect their paws from the salt but none of
my dogs would work wearing the boots so I stopped trying to use them.  I
have heard from other guide dog users that the boots often come off and get
lost.  I use Musher's Secret or a similar product.  The raincoats really do
not do much good.  The dog still gets very wet because the coat only covers
their back and maybe their sides.  That leaves their head legs belly, chest
and tail still getting all wet.  My dogs have all been golden retrievers
with very thick fur and they did not seem to like a coat on under their
harnesses.  I just carry a towel to dry the dog when we reach our
destination.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net