[NAGDU] Dog guide-specific vet questions

Bianka bianka at andi-bika.de
Sun Jun 18 12:21:41 UTC 2017

Hello Miranda and list,

The only question that came to mind is if the vet in question has some experience with working dogs? Personally vets that have some experience with working dogs can usually judge a bit better when the dog is fit to work after an operation. However, if it's not your first guide dog this doesn't really play a big role. Service hours and whether you can get to the vet easily or if he/she can come and see you at your home in an emergency situations are more important for me. Also, for me, I like a vet who includes wholistic treatment methods but that's a personal choice I guess.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka