[NAGDU] Dog guide-specific vet questions

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:17:56 UTC 2017

All of this is really great, Tracy,
My vet also allows me to bring my dogs in for surgery around noon, rather than the 7:30 AM he requires of pets because they can't have food or water and most people, in his judgement, don't watch their animals carefully enough to make sure that doesn't happen.  Since I do, he sees no reason my dog should be separated from me longer than necessary.  My Retired dog, Laveau brushed me against obsticles about 3 or 4 times, and since this was very unlike her, I took her in for a check up.  I just had to say, she's not right and he ran a bunch of tests even though her physacal exam was perfect. Sure enough because I noticed early I was able to catch the kidney disease
At very early stages and she has lived with it now for 5 years which is very uncommon. So my vet listens even when things look right on the surface, he trusts me.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone