[NAGDU] Criminal background check

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Mon Jun 19 00:42:09 UTC 2017

*Hello Cindy,
I plead guilty to a misdemeanor in 1990 ( 27 years ago ). Does that make
me a criminal? In your eyes, does that disqualify me from eligibility to
own, and successfully work with a Guide Dog, something I've been doing
for seventeen years?
Or, can I not put that event in my past behind me? What about others
that have had things in their past that they've moved on from?
Food for thought....

Wayne And Harley D