[NAGDU] Criminal background check

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 02:26:40 UTC 2017

Fidelco doesn't train on site. I don't know that anyone has said what it
would actually take to get rejected. I think, for instance, if you had a
misdemeanor in 1990, you would not be. Your traffic record would count, so
if you were a blind guy driving around and got arrested ... never mind. But
yes, sites such as that should be accessible.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com