[NAGDU] Criminal background check

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 19 19:38:55 UTC 2017

	Not all training programs conduct background checks. In fact, I
don't know of any other program that does so.

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.