[NAGDU] Julie: Please call me! was Guide dog accessories

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 19 21:17:31 UTC 2017

Julie,

	When you have a few minutes, please give me a call so we can chat
about your sponsorship. My contact information is below my signature.

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.