[NAGDU] Choir and dog alergies

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:06:21 UTC 2017

I have always taken my dogs to choir. You will have to assess whether it
will work for you to have the dog there when you have it. When I was a
preaching intern at a church, I did not take my dog up front to preach
because he was getting old and the steps were slick wood. He tended to slide
on them some, but that's a different matter altogether.

Your friend? I think others have addressed it well.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com