[NAGDU] Upcoming Texas Association of Guide Dog Users monthly meeting for June 2017

Stacie Hardy - NFBHOU shardy at nfbtx.org
Fri Jun 23 01:24:33 UTC 2017

Hello all

Hope my email finds everyone doing well. Please forward this to anyone
who might be interested. Be sure to only forward this to places where it
is appropriate to do so. We would like to invite you to the upcoming
Texas Association of Guide Dog Users monthly meeting. The meeting will
be held by conference call this Sunday, June  25,  2017 from 4:00 to
5:00 PM Central time.  This meeting is open to anyone wishing to
participate.

The meeting is open to anyone who is a current, past, or future guide
dog user. Puppy raisers, guide dog school representatives, and anyone
else interested in issues and discussions pertaining to guide dogs are
also welcome.

To join the meeting, please use the following conference call number and
access code: (Please note that this may not be a toll free call)

1.            At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300.
2.            When prompted, enter the participant code: 560908 followed
by the pound key.

We are looking forward to talking with everyone soon.

		Stacie Hardy <shardy at nfbtx.org>
President: NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Vice President: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users
Voice and Text: (346) 704-0190 or (832) 779-7477

"A question never asked is an answer never known"
"Live the life you want!"