[NAGDU] Guide dogs and churches/nonprofits

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 25 23:26:40 UTC 2017

Danielle

	There is one other exception, as well. Private membership
organizations are also exempt from the regulations of the ADA. Their
membership must be truly private and not such that it is a membership
organization open to the public and anyone paying dues. So, a private golf
club would be a place of public accommodation, as it is open to anyone who
pays dues to the golf club. The White Guys Professional Billiard Club,
though, might not be subject to the ADA.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.