[NAGDU] A Clarification. Was, "Guide Dog Worries 2."

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 26 01:13:17 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I wanted to clarify something I said in my last post and address several
messages at the same time...

Rebecca, I understand how you got the conclusion you did, and I'm sorry for
being unclear. It isn't, I wouldn't want to take my dog out because I'm
doing other things. If I had that attitude, that would be totally
irresponsible of me, and I don't think I would deserve to have a guide dog
with that attitude. My concern is, how to not allow those other things to
get in the way of my guide dog responsibilities?

Julie, I can't speak for Miranda, but you are correct about me. Yes, I'm
exploring the issue, and that's why, most of the time, I don't post anything
- I just read. Having a guide dog wouldn't be practical in my life right
now. And I'm still happy with my cane.

Jen