[NAGDU] Fourth of fJuly

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 01:43:42 UTC 2017

The anxiety wrap is basically the same as the thunder shirt, but a lot less expensive. It does not work for my dog, but nothing really does. Yes, noise phobias, especially totally irrational ones like to thunder frequently get progressively worse if desensitization early on is not effective.

Danielle and Thai, who is currently panting and shaking because fireworks are scary

Sent from my iPhone