[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Jun 26 13:43:19 UTC 2017

Well, generally I'd say the positives outweigh the negatives.  If I didn't
think so, I wouldn't be working on my third dog after 21 years.  <grin>

The hair, though.  That's an issue.  Each of my dogs has had different hair
textures and shedding qualities.  My last dog was a black Lab and her hair
was an ongoing issue due to its thickness and oily Labby traits.

My current dog is a Yellow Lab/Golden cross and while she is exceedingly
sheddy and hairy her hair isn't nearly as thick or clingy as Katy's.  It's
also not as hard on my vacuum.

I read somewhere that one of the winners at the most recent Westminster Dog
Show was a hairless breed of dog.  While this is intriguing, I'm not sure if
I'd want a hairless guide.  The dog's handler mentioned in an interview that
a preschooler described her dog as feeling like a warm piece of bologna.
Ewwwww, just nasty.  LOL  Even with the messiness, I like the feeling of
soft, silky hair if it is a pain to clean up.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
I'm great at multi-tasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and
procrastinate all at once.