[NAGDU] need suggestions re kids without supervision in my apartment complex

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 14:23:20 UTC 2017

Ahahaha! I'd employ the same tactic used to deter animals. Get you a
spray bottle of water and after you've tried all else, douse them! You
did say they don't speak English and your other means of head shaking
and other commonly recognized signs did not work. Neither has
contacting the landlord, and how can you find out who the parents are?
That's bound to get some wanted response!