[NAGDU] school

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 16:17:23 UTC 2017

 Hi, Lisa,
I totally agree with you. I am a pilot graduate. It's very unfortunate that
only people in Ohio such as myself are the only pilot graduates that can
get in-home follow up. But, even I had to go back for brush up training
with my pool named Motley.
I also wish that pilot dirt home interviews, so that they could see what
peoples home environments where like.