[NAGDU] school

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sun Mar 5 20:08:16 UTC 2017

I'm not sure why they don't.  I suppose it lessens the prep work for dog
applications, but then again the extra time to see a home area could lead to
not paying for a follow up or a refresher at the school.  I guess it works
for them since they have a base of loyal grads.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
IF THE HOUSEWORK IS DONE - THEN THE COMPUTER IS Broken!