[NAGDU] school

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Mar 5 17:33:23 UTC 2017

I feel when she gets home, all problems will be the same.
You ask her to go outside where someone is holding the door, we have to sniff them forgetting command.
Lady starts laughing.
This is the stuff I am tired of.
I creep to steps and curvs, do not trust her at all.
Thanks

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future