[NAGDU] need suggestions re kids without supervision in my apartment complex

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:41:50 UTC 2017

I've missed several messages on this thread, so if my ideas have already been discussed then I appolijize.
Do you know what language these children are speaking,  and if so, do you know anyone that speaks this language who may be willing to help you? Also, do you know if these children are truely unsupervised, or is their parental unit just remaining silent? If it is the latter, and you have a friend who speaks their language then this friend may be able to speak with said parental unit.
If none of these situations are possible then I agree with the mean face approach.
HTH

Jeff Young

> On Mar 5, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Alysha via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Aleeha,
> I'm with Tracy on this one. No means no in several languages, so I would just say it firmly and loudly to the kids.
>
> Alysha

>>> Aleeha
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/b.butterfly%40comc

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/blindcowgirl1993%4