[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] Blind woman and guide dog kicked off American Airline flight

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:33:14 UTC 2017

American is so far the only airline I have relatively no complaints about.
I have only had one issue and that was coming back from Florida after
training with Belto last year.  Delta on the other hand, I will not fly
unless I absolutely have to because of the problems I continuously run into
with them, and complaining has done no good.
Jordan