[NAGDU] Amazon Supports the National Association of Guide Dog Users

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 18:27:34 UTC 2017

Please circulate the following message as widely as appropriate.

Dear All,

                The National Association of Guide Dog Users, a strong and
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind and the most dynamic,
influential voice for the nation's guide dog users, is enrolled to receive a
percentage of all qualified purchases made through the Amazon Smile program.
With every purchase you make on

www.smile.amazon.com

NAGDU receives .5% of the purchase price as a donation from the Amazon Smile
Foundation.

                On Thursday, March 16, Amazon will generously increase their
donation amount to 5%. In order to make this donation, buyers must login to
the Amazon Smiles website using their usual Amazon user name and password,
selecting the National Association of Guide Dog Users as their preferred
charity. This is an easy, painless way of supporting the valuable work of
the National Association of Guide Dog Users, so please be sure to use the
Amazon Smile program whenever you shop on Amazon and encourage your friends
and family to do the same.

                If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in
touch with us. Our contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.