[NAGDU] airline troubles

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Mar 20 19:59:46 UTC 2017

 Hi all,
I agree with Raul.  You have made a lot of good points.  We do need to share about the good and bad.  I think that we should keep looking at this situation before boycotting anything.  I know and have witnessed personally  blind people getting all up in  arms about their rights.  Holding up lines, and the flight.  Sometimes, we need to pick our battles.  We never think about how others react to us. On that flight, what were the other passengers thinking.  Were they supportive or just ready to go home.  ,then there are times that passengers or the sight public will side with us.  I intend to not get so upset and jump to conclusions and wait for more information.  This is something that I for one wil£ learn from all of these situations.  One thing is that there is more than one  side to a story.  Lastly, we have came along way, with the airlines, and yet we still have a long way to go.
      com Original Message -----