[NAGDU] Old dog, new trick.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:38:58 UTC 2017

She does train her own dogs though, so she really may not have that luxury.
I find it difficult to keep the retired dog and get a new one. Right now I
am keeping the retired dog and don't know if I will get a new one. Of course
we have three dogs, so another dog on board would be pushing the limits of
my husband's patience. Mine wouldn't be too far behind. I was doing
obedience with Fisher, the retired dog, and Libby, my lovable, laughable
retriever mix was annoyed not to get to have the attention. So I put the
leash on her and started making her do sits and downs. I knew she had done
it before. Fisher was standing there doing whatever I told Libby to do.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com