[NAGDU] Old dog, new trick.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 22 18:47:01 UTC 2017

I've been able to keep my last 3 retired dogs.  They were a bit surprised
not to be coming along with me at first, but, if my husband wasn't coming
with me far, he'd snap the leash on the retired dog and take him or her for
a walk.  Didn't take long for them to start thinking it was just as much fun
to go for a good, sniffy walk.  And I'm sure, when I was heading out with
Krokus some cold, wet morning, I could hear Ben laughing to himself because
he was staying home cozy and dry.

But it is sweet Mill'e wanted to go with Rox.
Tracy