[NAGDU] Old dog, new trick.

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:53:26 UTC 2017

I think I might be with you on that. My boy is 12 now, and he still wants to
work so as long as he is able to do his job well, that's good by me. He's in
good health other than arthritis so we juse the lift on our paratransit vans
and things like that and a friend gave me a ramp to help him get into
vehicles. But, I don't know if he could take it seeing me go off with
another dog, it would break my heart, but I think it might be worse for him.
I will most likely wait till he passes away, he's been so loyal and such a
fine dog I figure I owe it to him to care for him and not make it hard for
him when he can't work any more.

Charlene