[NAGDU] Heading for Houston

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Thu Mar 30 01:38:52 UTC 2017

Both my husband and I had good experiences with mega bus and our dogs. We did not travel together however because that is when we were still dating and we actually used megabusts to travel back-and-forth to see each other. I only made a five hour trip from Columbia to Raleigh North Carolina but it was still a good trip and the driver was really nice both directions and I was relatively comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone