[NAGDU] Heading for Houston

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Mar 30 02:04:02 UTC 2017

Hi, both Stacie and I live in Houston. When you come on Friday, how long
do you plan on staying? Have you made arrangements at a hotel or with a
friend to stay at? It would be nice to meet up. We have used Megabus to
leave Houston and the service is as nice as coaches get. In some ways
it's better than Greyhound. As for public transportation, the Metro
public bus system is not bad, all accessible, ETC. If you use an app
called Moov It or Transit, it tends to give much better information than
Apple Maps despite them having local transit information. If you are a
registered para-transit user in your own city, you can apply to use the
Metro Lift para-transit services here as a guest. Uber is the common
shared ride service aside from the usual yellow cab and other
traditional cab companies. Reach out to me or Stacie and we will be
happy to help in any way we can.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com
Twitter: @rga7285 and @RGATrainer

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” -
David Thornburg