[NAGDU] Update On My Girl

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon May 8 14:21:24 UTC 2017

Dani:

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.  The most
important thing for you to consider is her quality of life.  You do not want
to have her suffering just so you can keep her with you longer.  It is
horrible to watch our wonderful dogs decline at the end of their lives but
it is up to us to make that compassionate difficult decision.  Please do not
let her suffer any more.

Sandra Johnson