[NAGDU] Update On My Girl

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 8 16:18:20 UTC 2017

Twice, I have been able to get a vet to come to my home and put the dog to
sleep in a place where the dog was comfortable.  Both those dogs had come
to hate going to the vet, and Echo even hated getting in a car.  I was
really glad they could end their lives at home.  If I have a choice next
time, I'll do that again.  Both times, I made an arrangement with a
home-visit vet ahead of time.
Tracy