[NAGDU] Update On My Girl

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:27:04 UTC 2017

I agree with what Tracy has said here. I've put one to sleep personally; I
was involved with two others. You know when it is time, which doesn't make
it easier. I remember being concerned about starving to death. That part
isn't necessarily a suffering, but some of the other things going on with
Peg could be. Only you can decide though, and you are doing a good job of
thinking it through.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou ray
cindyray at gmail.com