[NAGDU] Please! I need instructional Help Reporting An Uber Drier

chaimsegal1968 at gmail.com chaimsegal1968 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:45:37 UTC 2017

Hi All:

To begin with, please direct all responses back to me and not to the lists, because I am currently nomail and expect to be for quite a while.

In a nutshell, I called for an Uber to transport me from my doctor's office to work at approximately 10:26 Local time this morning. I still have a record of the attempted trip on my phone. The driver, whose name was not familiar, canceled the trip after my phone said he was arriving. I tried to call him and first he did not answer and it seems next he turned off his phone. The app told me to call for another driver, which I did. Unfortunately, I arrived at work later than planned on account of this, and really should be doing my job now. However, I thought I should nip this one in the bud and report it immediately. I just visited help.uber.com, and am having a hard time figuring out how to maneuver around there. I see a link for "Dayton", then one for "Riders", and one for "Drivers. There is a question of "How we can help?" and an edit box of some sort. I typed in my query, and I saw some choices with a "cancel" button below, but not a "Next or "submit" button. I am using Internet Explorer as my browser. It seems that Firefox does not work on my fairly new work computer.

While the second driver in question was driving me here, I brought up my past trips and tried to report what happened through the APP. I dictated a report, and tried to submit it, but the submit button says "dimmed." I wonder if it is because Ty, the first driver in question who canceled did so.

Where do I go from here?

I'm about to start my job duties. I welcome any direct E-mail and phone calls. My cell phone number is:
937 231-6119. I wish to hear from someone ASAP.

Thanks!

Happy Spring everybody!

Chaim