[NAGDU] Thanks!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed May 10 19:30:20 UTC 2017

I think I mentioned that the National Federation of the Blind has an
agreement with them and Lyft, and for the next three to five years we will
all be test cases. So far several drivers have been fired over this issue.
The test just started May 8.

We request E-mails at the bottom of the messages because there is no such
information given by the server, though no one follows through with the
request. I hope all will read the May Braille Monitor information, plus that
on the NFB site that tells about this testing. It will help us all to know
what to do. We are to report positive experiences as well.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com