[NAGDU] guide dogs and cabs, an interesting chat

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri May 12 15:33:06 UTC 2017

good stuff, Sandra, you may not believe this, but I swear, that when I
lived in Maryland, Ohio, or California I would almost always tell in
advance about my dog and I still had access issues--lol. I know the
theory is that if we tell they can send a driver who knows but still
apparently it didn't always work that way.  Now  I mention it, or at
least mention that I'm blind. I haven't had an access issue since I
moved back to Florida in terms of cabs, but it won't surprise me if it
happens.