[NAGDU] guide dogs and cabs, an interesting chat

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:45:01 UTC 2017

The cab company that is the most relible and biggest where I live in
Louisiana is pretty good for the most part.  I have had two incidents with
them in the past year though, the first one a driver would not get his hands
off my dog, which the company claims to have made all drivers and employees
aware of the laws and also made them sign that they understood the laws
pertaining to service animals.  This was a complete lie a few months later
the cab company refused to transport me with out having documentation from a
doctor that I needed the dog.  Next time that happens, they are going to
have a bigger issue on their hands since they do not even acknowledge that I
sent them the laws pertaining to service animals both state laws and the
ADA.
Jordan