[NAGDU] time to think about which guide dog school to apply to

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Fri May 19 22:22:12 UTC 2017

Hello,
If ownership is a deal breaker for you, then perhaps consider ofther
schools. There is a school in New Jersey that offers full ownership at
graduation. The Seeing Eye. Just to be clear, I am not an allumnus of TSE.
I graduated from Leader Dogs with my first three Guides. IIRC, Leader
offers full ownership after either one, or two years post graduation.
The choice, is yours.

Wayne And Harley D.

---