[NAGDU] OFF NAGDU List ownership

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 04:42:28 UTC 2017

One more thing about Seeing Eye and ownership. I got a dog from Seeing Eye
granted it's been a long time ago, and opted to take ownership of him. He
was a wonderful dog, he just had terrible allergies living in the climate
where I was living at the time. There wasn't much we could do about his
situation so Seeing Eye took him back and if I'm not mistaken he was
reissued as well. I would think even with ownership, there are friendly
situations where the dog is returned for good reasons.

Charlene