[NAGDU] OFF NAGDU List ownership

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat May 20 13:11:04 UTC 2017

You don't opt to take ownership at TSE. You own the dog upon departure. If
something happens that for some reason it isn't working out in the first
year, you return it and they issue you anoher dog. You pay no fee and it is
a replacement dog, considered the dog you owned in the first place. If it is
longer than that, you can opt to return to the dog and start over, or you
could retire it and find it a home. The one dog I had like that I returned
because I thought he could be reissued to someone whose temperament matched
his better. He was just at the age where this was a good option. I think he
might have been placed, but I never knew.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com