[NAGDU] Seeing Eye repossession: was OFF NAGDU List ownership

Sunshine sunshine81780 at att.net
Sat May 20 15:18:10 UTC 2017

You are absolutely correct in your thoughts. However, rarely is a dog ever removed that I know of and I know that there has to be reasoning why. Not everyone requests ownership simply because they never have any problems with their dogs being removed. I applied for full ownership, but never worried about my dog being taken away because there would be no reason. They do, however, like people to retire their dogs at age 11. The dogs do not need to be returned to the school when people retain ownership at the time of retirement of the dog. A person can keep their dog, and if not, the puppy raiser does get the opportunity to accept or reject the dog, or we can seek someone else we know to adopt our dog.